How to care for different types of bean bags?
Have you ever wondered how to care for different types of bean bags? Bean bags are easy to maintain. You do not have to spend extra time or take extra attention for your bean bags. It is more reliable than your traditional furniture. But still for additional durability or long life of your bean bags, here listing some tips on how to care for different types of bean bags.
- Clean your bean bag either once a week or twice in a month to maintain it neat and tidy.
- If it is placed in an area, where it can be prone to more dust or dirt, ensure to clean it regularly. It mostly depends on the area you place them.
- Do not use any harsh or heavy detergent cleaning materials. It can contain solvents and end to lose shine.
- Vinyl bean bags can be cleaned using mild detergents or liquid soap for instant fresh look.
- Take a soft cloth and clean your bean bags gently. It helps to remove even the stubborn stain present on the bean bag.
- It is important to brush the area in circular motion to avoid scratch or rip.
- After cleaning ensure to wipe your vinyl bean bag chair in a clean dry cloth.
- It is best to avoid placing vinyl bean bag chair near direct heat or flame, which it may cause to melt.
Bean bag chairs are highly comfortable and classic. It is one of the best modular ways to decorate home and office spaces.